1. The first impression
- Pay attention to the quality and resolution of the pictures, because on the perfect main photo, your face should be clearly visible.
- Do not use group images, because here the viewer can not determine with whom he / she is dealing.
- To all men: Photos of your naked upper body in front of the mirror are not at all good at all and are considered absolute no-go.
- Well, on the other hand, if you choose photos from your hobby and a main photo, you do not look directly at the camera. So to throw something in pose, the viewer seems mysterious, interesting and less compulsive. If you do not have a photographer, there are practical self-made sticks .
2. Profile text, is that important at all?
3. Who is behind the picture?
- Take a screenshot of each profile.
- Cut the screenshot with a photo processing app or the online photo editor Pixlr so far that only the photo is still visible.
- Upload the photo to Google Images or to tineye.com using the backward search.
- See there, you already have the Facebook profile URL to the appropriate Tinder profile and you can make a more accurate picture of the Tinderuser.
4. The match, the cover letter and the meeting
In order to get the conversation rolling, it is a good idea to take on the profile of the opponent. If the person is interested in music, you can say that you are a gifted shower ( the right music player for the shower you can find here ).
If the profile shows the person in backpacking, taking pictures or bouldering, you can check out the hobby here. A humorous or flattering comment on the profile is also very good. Everything is better than an uncreative “Hi”.
Change the topics and exchange with your match over many different things from, for example, sports, family, travel, worldview, etc. also like to go in depth. This creates a certain trust in the conversation partner and is the basis for a real learning process. If the conversation is good, try to continue the conversation on another medium. This prevents your conversation from dropping under the bunch of new matches. After you have created a good conversation base on the new medium, either WhatsApp or Facebook, you should try to make a meeting in the near future. A public, neutral reason is usually better than an appointment to Netflix & Chill.
5. Chef or colleague on the screen, what now?
Check For No Match on Tinder :-https://www.fixnomatchestinder.com/no-matches-on-tinder-immediate-solutions/
The other option is wiping to the right. Maybe there is a match? If you do not dare to speak to your swarm directly at the workplace, Tinder is a way to show your interest without obligation. If you have no interest on the other hand, you can still swip to the right and make a bad joke about it. “Oh, how funny that you use Tinder and how is it with you?”, Could be a conscious neutral message to the colleague. Here it would be advisable to forget all previous tips to success and to try to change a few words on a friendly basis.
If however the boss at the other end option 1 would be the most practical. The danger that he would cross a border and actually wanted to meet with you is rather small. So nothing like wiped away.